Yes — there is a new podcast posted!
Over the last year, I’ve spent a significant amount of time laying a foundation of core attributes so that a culture of innovation can flourish. Rather than talk in hypothetical, lets dive behind the curtain and see how this has come together. As a refresher:
Core attributes are those attributes the organization holds which form the foundation on which its perform work and conduct itself. Done well, they are empowering to an organization.
The core attributes we as a team settled on are:
- We are Passionate: Passion is the fuel that drives our ideas and innovations. We demonstrate commitment, determination, enthusiasm and dedication in all activities.
- We Think BIG and BOLD: We are cutting edge; bold and creative and willing to take intelligent and thoughtful risks in everything we do. We “WOW” our customers with innovative solutions.
- We are Fast and Agile: We “adopt and adapt” by moving with speed and flexibility.
- We are a Team: Teamwork is paramount to what we do and our team extends to our families, communities, members and other stakeholders.
- We Unlock Individual Potential: We believe that each individual has unique talents and abilities that can be unlocked for greater individual and company success.
- We Lead by Example: Integrity, honesty and respect are the foundation of everything we do.
- We are Resourceful: We leverage our size and resources to deliver ideas and innovations above and beyond what others expect.
To learn more, listen to the podcast.