Segment 1: Innovation Failure
What are the reasons that innovation efforts fail?
- Innovation for awards and recognition
- Meaningless innovation
- Non-user driven innovation
- Innovation as long as its green
- Innovation by committee
- Lightspeed innovation
- Copycat innovations
Segment 2: Killer Question Of The Week
- What part of your service offering is under appreciated? Why?
- What part of your service offering is over appreciated? Why?
- What assumptions does your customer have about your service offering? Why?
- How many ideas can you come up with for each assumption if you wanted the opposite to be true?
Segment 3: Closing Thought
“It is high time that the idea of success be replaced by the idea of service” Albert Einstein
Listen to this weeks show …