Dateline: Saratoga, CA
Segment 1: Brain On Auto-Pilot
– The brain takes over even when the eyes are seeing something else
– Example: Riding on an escalator that is broken
– Make sure to turn the auto-pilot off when you are brainstorming
- Ignore the “voice”
- Ignore the “catch” or the hesitation
- Ignore the “editor”
- Ignore the “doubt”
- Ignore it all — you want a blank/open mind not on auto-pilot
Segment 2: Killer Question Of The Week
– What assumptions do we hold for our non-customers?
– What assumptions do we hold for countries/geographies where our products or service is NOT sold?
Segment 3: Closing Thought
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” Mark Twain