For this weeks show, Phil invited Kym McNicholas (Emmy award winning journalist) to join him to discuss and debate the latest innovations coming from startups. They cover startups that presented at Sir Richard Branson's Extreme Tech Challenge finals on Necker Island, the personal reactions from seeing the reveals of new VR technologies at TED and the latest mobile devices and applications from Mobile World Congress.
The topics included:
- Is the pace of innovation slowing down, speeding up or staying the same?
- What will impact the pace of innovation?
- What is Richard Bransons thoughts on autonomous vehicles and space travel?
- Who won the finals of the Extreme Tech Challenge?
- What happens when you only do one thing (e.g The Longaberger Co. )?
- What did Al Gore say at TED this year?
- What was it like to see the Microsoft Halo Lens virtual/augmented reality technology?
- How did it compare to the Meta demo that was also at TED?
- What is 5G and when will we see it deployed?
- What's coming from mobile VR?
- What did Mark Zuckerberg say at Mobile World Congress?
- What was the hot technologies and gadgets at Mobile World Congress?
Listen to this weeks show on “What Are The Latest Innovations Coming From Startups?“